Saturday, September 29, 2007

Leaving Hangzhou

This is a quick one, a poor attempt to summarize a care-free and absolutely fantastic life in Hangzhou with an eclectic group of people, chinese oddities and memories. Not much to say... when I first began this blog, everything was new and amazing. While it is still amazing, I think what has happened is that I have become used to China and its differences, and come to accept some (but not others). It may be a sign of growing...Gabe always makes fun of me for being old and I guess I'm getting older, but in this situation, I think its a good thing because I have grown to consider China a part of my life, not just an experience; the friends I've made to be current friends, not just past acquaintances; and the knowledge I've gained to stick with me forever... which was the whole point of this thing to begin with.










My baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sterling1962 said...

Craig why is it that anyone who spends time with you ends up smiling so much?

I think people must like you or something!

Great photos, good one of your "girls" bike too. I'll bet it has a really big gear that makes you pedal really slowly.

Teach those Germans how to mellow out ...if anyone can do it, you can.

Cheers,

Sterling

1:22 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Beautiful images... Only slivers of the impression those lovely people have made on your heart, though, I bet!! Keep adventuring!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home